Monday, November 1, 2010

Sir Yes Sir!

I beg for your forgiveness! I was so busy with costumes last week that I didn't have time for my very favorite blog. (The costumes turned out great though so it was worth it!)


I am pretty sure Link was the cutest batman there, not that I am biased or anything :)



Without further adieu, lets get onto the main event today....drumroll please....High-waisted shorts with leggings! I have been in lust over this fashion trend and I am happy to see that this combo has hung around yet another fall/winter. This is such an easy thing to do for those shorts that are too short! Now that it is fall/winter time you won't be too warm with leggings underneath. Now through on a loose fitting shirt tucked into the shorts, a cardigan and some booties or even flats for a more comfortable day. Easy peasy!



This is the perfect way to wear the leggings with shorts. Thick enough that you don't see leg, but with the booties they still look like tights





Wouldn't these shorts look so cute with leggings underneath? I am a huge fan of the military look. 

Found this uber cute collection of items that would look so cute for fall! Just add some black leggings and you are set!


One more way that we can be modest and fashion forward! Have so much fun with this outfit, I know I am going to. And I will talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment