Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wowza this was late

Sorry folks, today I started planting my garden and underestimated how much work it would be (6 hours later...) and then I spent time with my Young Women so I didn't get to post until now. And, because of all the work I put into making soil (If I can walk tomorrow, it truly will be a miracle), I decided to wear something very casual.


{Tee: Walmart, Jeans: Kohls, shoes: Hancocks, Necklace: $1 jewelry, earrings: F21}






What is more classic than the white tee with jeans? Plus, you can dress it up any way you want. 

Leave it simple with just a long necklace and earrings, or spice it up with a TON of bangles on one wrist. Any way you slice it...classic. Not to mention easy, because who doesn't own a white tee and jeans? The other thing that makes this look even more adorable? Gladiator sandals. They are STILL everywhere people, so definitely a good purchase for this upcoming summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment