Tuesday, July 5, 2011

AHOY Mateys

I know... with a title like that I should be posting something like a sailor outfit, or something sea worthy. I wish it was something as jolly as that.

I have been so stressed between being a mother, a wife, a Young Women's leader, a medical transcriptionist, formatting files as an independent contractor, cleaning house for a one very special Mr. Wiltse, and of course keeping up with Hint of Vintage.

It is for this reason, that I am going to have to put blogging on hold for a little while. I might add the occasional outfit on here randomly, if I have some down time.

Mostly I am going to get ready for The Girlie Show in OKC, in case I am accepted (please please please), and stock up on awesome vintage goodies to alter and sell. If not, my Hint of Vintage shop will fill up real quick :)

After this crazy summer with weddings, vacations, boutiques, and all the other stuff I listed off on top of that, I might have time again to blog and enjoy doing it.

Thank you to all those who read, and comment. I really appreciated every comment and follower because I felt like I might actually have given someone inspiration with their wardrobe :) I may not know you, but all those comments meant a lot to me.

I will hopefully see you seen.

Thanks,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment