Monday, May 16, 2011

Thorish

I got to see Thor today :) Matt took me on a date to see it, and I think he was a little jealous of his muscles because he kept pulling the line from the paintball episode of Community "I got a good look at him, and he isn't that good looking." That's alright, because I am always jealous of how great Natalie Portman looks in everthing, so I guess that makes us even :)


{ Shirt: Walmart, Shorts: Maurices, belt: thrifted, shoes: Ross, ugly hair: courtesy of myself/wind}

Thanks for visiting! I have to go get a bunch of stuff done since it is Monday and that is my work, work, work day :) 

4 comments:

  1. have you seen pictures of how much muscle he added for the movie? its crazy!

    but anyway! love your look! cant believe that shirt is walmart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! we LOVE Community! And we've been wanting to see Thor so bad! I think we have to now! I love the outfit! Yay for a new way to wear cargoes!

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i def know what you mean about windy days...i just did a photoshoot and about blew over...also riding a scooter on a windy day when tiny little leaves are blowing everywhere...not a good idea. i felt like i was getting arrowed by mother nature!

    pssssst! hey! there's a giveaway at AlphabetSoup Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I have community lovers reading!! The paintball episodes are the best :)

    And yes, mother nature can sometimes be brutal! Be good to yourself, and no more riding a scooter with pelting leaves :)

    ReplyDelete