Monday, April 25, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

When I usually post an outfit, I give a little box at the bottom of similar things from Shopstyle, in case you want that look. Well, in the process of looking for similar items, I occasionally find treasures that I put in my mental wish list. These are those wonderful things:



Juicy Couture at ShopStyle
This fringe necklace is awesome. I love the colors, the way it fades and how they added a chain at the top. All of it just makes my day.
Christian Louboutin at ShopStyle
Belt buckles. I am loving shoes and purses that have a belt buckle design to it. And these shoes have just the right touch of girlie and tough. I need these shoes.

Asos at ShopStyle
It is tough finding a one-piece swimsuit that is cute/unique. I loved the style of this one. Course, I would prob find one with straps because I would be super paranoid the whole day that it would fall down. This would look cute as a halter, and easy to make into one.

See by Chloe at ShopStyle
Love the colors, love the asymmetry, love this sweater. What more can I say? This top is fabulous.

3 comments:

  1. cute stuff... love the blog!
    and, i am the 100th follower. i think that means I win!
    ;)
    best,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does! haha, I should totally start giving out prizes for things like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the purple suit is so darling! love it

    ReplyDelete