Monday, June 6, 2011

Blue on Blue

First, I need to say thanks to all you wonderful people who have left sweet comments on the last post. That article was super exciting for me, and I keep teasing Matt {who has published his research in a psychology journal} that I am now "published" as well :) I wouldn't go that far, but it definitely is super exciting :)



{pants, shirt, shoes: thrifted, necklace: made it, here's the link to make one yourself!}







{Yeah, it's windy, why do you ask? :)}





I feel like the easiest trick to color blocking is just throwing a bunch of the same color, but different shades, together. You can even have more fun with it if you layer more than I did here, or throw in a patterned jacket of the same color. So many possibilities :) Isn't fashion fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment