Friday, June 17, 2011

Catching Fire


So, I had to pose today with my book, because I have pretty much been reading non-stop for the last 2 days trying to finish it before I leave Utah. Have you guys read the Hunger Games series? Don't give anything away, but can I just say they are awesome? I started reading the 1st one a long time ago, but didn't have money to get the 2nd and 3rd. Lucky for me my sister did, and so that is why I am in a race to finish them before I leave. 






{shirt: forever young, pants: thrifted, glasses: F21, shoes: Hancock's}








The next fun thing? Is that I got this shirt for only 6 dollars because there was a small rip in the back. SUCKERS! Totally sewed it up in no time at all :) 

Alright, I am off to jump on the tramp with the little man. He keeps saying "I say pease" aka "I said please!" because he has been at the door saying please and I didn't go out with him, so then he was letting me know he already said it, and it basically melts
 my heart. 

Have a wonderful Friday, all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment