Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Lace Vest! Why didn't I think of that?!

When Matt and I were at Olive Garden {we can only afford the soup, salad and breadsticks, so don't think I'm cool or anything}, there was a girl there who had the most amazing vest EVER! It was lace, and it got me thinking what a great addition this would be to any outfit to give it more dimension. And if you have been following for a while, you know very well that I have an obsession with lace. So here is what it looked like:

undefined

Love it?! mmm, I think this is DEFINITELY on my shopping list {which means: someone please drop it off at your nearest thrift store, please}.

And p.s. the reason this post was so late in the day? Because my husband has been seriously geeking out today watching E3 to scope out any new info on Zelda. Now don't get me wrong, I love Zelda as much as the next gamer nerd, but come on my dear Matti, you had the computer for 8 hours today. sigh...good thing I love nerds :)




No comments:

Post a Comment