Thursday, October 21, 2010

Office Wear to Anywhere

I want this blog to help everyone, which is why I went with something that probably every girl has in her closet (because I am guessing that not everyone kept a jean button up shirt from years ago). So I decided to go with the button up collared shirt. It isn't as if the collared shirt ever went out of style. In fact, this puppy has held its own for a while with slight variations (thank goodness we came back from the 60's LARGE collar).

So why am I picking something that technically doesn't need that much help? Well, because it is something that has sat in my closet for about 5 years after I quite my desk job at Dyn Corp. The thing is, I am not really an office dresser. I am a casual kinda girl and so I tried to figure out a way to make this office wear something I could where anywhere.

Here's what I started with:


Not too bad, just a regular ole green collared shirt.


So, how to make this a little more wearable for me? When in doubt, add a scarf....oh, and some jeans, a long cami to go underneath that matches the scarf and top it all off with some simple dangly earrings and a messy ponytail/bun. 


(sorry about the lack of background variety. Turns out this is the best place to set the camera when I have to take pictures of myself, so I wouldn't get your hopes up on a new background anytime soon!)

Something that looks as casual as myself. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment