Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not to Brag...But My Little Man is Awesome

I took Link on a long adventure today, from Zumba, to bank errands, to lunch with my fabulous Laurels, to the gas station, and then grocery shopping. You would think after all this that he would be a cranky butt...well, he was, but during all those things he was a little angel, smiling with those big gapped teeth, and it made me realize just how lucky I am to have such a sweet little man.

Not to mention how much fun he has been since he started dancing :) He has memorized the Blue's Clues dance, and anytime we say the word "blue" or pull up netflix on the xbox, he immediately starts waving with his hands, shaking his bum, and "putting it in his notebook" with his hands. I have to say, it sort-of-completely melts my heart.

And so there is my ode to my sweet baby boy, who is growing up really fast, and manages to make me smile at least 6 out of 7 days of the week (let's not get too crazy here, we still have bad days after all), and gives me kisses whenever I ask (even if sometimes it ends up like a puppy kiss, wet and slobbery).


{Shorts: Maurices, shirt: Ross, shoes: an Asian boutique, necklace: handmade, bracelets: handmade}








I have always been in love with these wide leg shorts, because they make my upper legs seem slimmer :) Which is always a necessity when I purchase pants/shorts. 

Everyone ready for Thrifty Thursday tomorrow? Get those thrifty pics together to share with us all!


No comments:

Post a Comment