Friday, March 4, 2011

Free Time

Even though I titled this one free time, you should know that my free minutes with a 15 month old are minimal to none, so when I am able to accomplish anything I feel uber proud and feel like I need to share. So here is what I was able to finish in my 5 min of free time today :)


Ignore the mess. I obviously spent my free time on crafts, not cleaning...surprised Matt? Oh, wait, that's every day. crap. 


{sweater vest, pants, shoes, necklace, cardigan: all thrifted. Shirt: Ross}







Now my son is playing tug-o-war with the cat and a shoe lace. Sorry, but I have to go record this!


Sweater Vests and Cardigans


Jeans and Necklaces

3 comments:

  1. Everything you have on except shirt is thrifted. Wow. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a really cute idea to put curtains around your bathroom mirror! very creative! oh yeah and I love your thrifted outfit cuuuute:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Really cute!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete