Friday, March 18, 2011

Hint Of Vintage Coupon

I am adding my stuff to another site online to sell, and so far the one item I put on there has had a lot of hits. Because of this, I want to offer a coupon to my followers for my Etsy shop Hint of Vintage before I move anything else over. This way, if there is something that you love, you can have first dibs on it :)

All right,

The coupon is: HINTOFVINTAGE

The coupon is for 25% off and will be good until the 21st, and after that I will start selling on the other site as well. The items will still be listed on Etsy, they will just be for sale on another site as well to help gain more viewers.

Happy shopping :)

Here are some of the things you can find on Hint of Vintage:













5 comments:

  1. love all of your creations! so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! THey have been so fun to create!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude! look at all your fabulous refashions! you are so talented! and can we talk about those amazing white and tan oxfords! drooling over here... DROOLING!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such great style and are so good at thinking outside the box with all those items! So impressed! :) Hope you had a lovely weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! You guys make me feel awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete