Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gettin Ready!!


{Dress: Ross, Jacket: thrifted, Necklace: $1 jewelry}






Sorry folks, just an outfit post today! I am uber busy getting ready for my mamasita and sister to come tomorrow. EEEEK! I can't wait :) Maybe tomorrow I can take a pic of the project I was working on today to make my craft/guest bedroom, more inviting for the guests we have coming this week and next. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday! Remember Thrifty Thursday tomorrow. Get those thrifty treasures photographed and ready to share :)

2 comments:

  1. seriously, i need a maxi dress. stat. you look superfabidocious here--fresh, chic, and comfortable to boot. love this!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, you are so sweet! And, yes, you need one stat :) They are fabulous if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete