Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Can We Say Poor Planning On My Part?

Soooo…poor planning on my part. I was thinking that if I did 26 for 26 now it would make it easier to pack for Utah, but here’s the thing. I am going to be there for 3 weeks, and only 1 of those weeks will I be doing the 26 for 26. That means that I would have to pack about twice as many clothes because after this 26 for 26 is over, I pretty much don’t want to wear those clothes ever again….ok, that might be an exaggeration, but only a slight one. I am one for creativity and saving money, but I think it had the opposite effect on me because now I am just tired of my clothes from having to wear the same ones, and I feel like I deserve new ones :) The saddest part? I am only 15 days in!

So here’s the scoop, because I do not want to have to pack twice as many clothes because baggage is expensive, I am just going to do a post tomorrow finishing up how I would wear the outfits. This way I am still having to be creative and come up with 26 outfits. Good thing I cleaned all the clothes yesterday :)

2 comments: