Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tron

We are off to see Tron today as a family, and I am pretty excited about it. I think Matt peed a little when he found out we were seeing it in 3D because he has been really wanting to see this movie. Well, we are getting ready to leave so this is just a short post today. Hope you have a fabulous day! What fun things are doing over the holiday break?


Basically expect to see a lot of coats and boots while I am here in Utah because it is cold and wet and my little feet are safe and warm in these wonderful boots.







Coat: Old Navy, Shirt: Walmart, Pants: altered Aeropostale, sock: target, Boots: Walmart

1 comment:

  1. Way cute outfit! I love how you wore a t-shirt with khaki pants and nice boots. And also how you wore khaki and khaki together. You pull it off so well. Happy new year! :)

    anewoutfitaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete