Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Fashion:  Little Black Dress


The little black dress is woman's secret weapon. Our curves are accentuated and, if you are like me, you feel like Audrey Hepburn (which is always a good thing). I was on a search for cocktail dresses when I thought about just dressing up that LBD that you might already have. The best part is, there are lots of cute LBDs that are modest. 




(Little Black Dress: $17.99, Mustard tights: $6.80, Pink tights: $12, Black Studded Heels: $15, Black Wedges: $25, Black and Silver Bib: $14.50, Silver Cubes Bib:  $24.99, Chain Bib: $24.80)

So you grab your black dress, throw on some colored tights to add some flavor. Me? I love mustard yellow. If there were a word greater than love I would use it for these tights. Then we grab some black heels. I am lusting after the wedges in this pic. Ok, now the thing you need to remember the most: the bib necklace. This is what is going to make that simple black dress really pop, which is what you will want it to do if you are going to a Holiday party. Now you are all set to go! Not only are you going to look classically sleek and sexy in your LBD, but you add some flavor with your tights and bib necklace and you are chic and fashionable too. 

I have to admit, I am really excited about this one :) Now I will have to find a New Year's Eve party just to wear it to!

No comments:

Post a Comment