Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Awesomeness

I don't know about you, but I sure had a GREAT thanksgiving. It was full of yummy food, lots of friends, gaming, and one of my new favorite movies, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (which my friend so cleverly said made sense since his name was "pilgrim" and it was Thanksgiving...mwahha...it's ok to pity laugh this one, because we all did). Basically we were at our besties from 2pm-2am (good thing they have a port-a-crib to stick Link in, so he zonked at 9). We had fried turkey which was scrumptious, and I had a whole big turkey leg all to myself. Not to mention, we some how tricked poor Sade into giving us all massages. 




How was your Thanksgiving? Did you do anything fun? 

1 comment:

  1. It was our first Turkey day away from family so we had a family from Joshs ship come over and I made the Turkey! ( this is epic because I dont cook) and our kids made hand print turkeys and we played games and ate cheese cake! It was fun but we missed our big Utah shindig:( oh well such is life when you grow up I guess!

    ReplyDelete