Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back to Basics

Every once in a while (ok, more often than not) I just think that I want to be comfy. Cute, but comfy. It is usually when this happens that I decide to raid Matt's closet because his clothes fit just a little big and for some reason comfy equals baggy in my world.

So today I found Matt's baseball tee and wanted to wear it and had to ask him if I could. I felt like I was back with my sisters asking if we could wear each other's clothes. He even asked the typical question I would have asked my sis when she came to me, "well, what shirt?". Haha, after he saw me in it he approved, and so I threw on my skinnies, some tall socks and boots and went out the door to go see Tangled with my girl Shawna.

Basically I love that movie now, and it is definitely one to own. I even think Matti might like it because it was so funny. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest a movie night, even if it is with just your girls.











Here's the line-up (get it, it is a baseball tee...line-up...ok, so I think I am funny). Tee: Aeropostale, Pants: Walmart, Socks: Target, Boots: Walmart.

I want to give a big shout out for skinnies because they are my go-to when I want to wear one of Matt's shirts. Anyone can pull it off as long at the tee is not too small, or too big. Just slightly baggy. Even if you are pear-shaped, the baggy shirt will hide your luscious hips and make your legs look tiny. So try it out, and it is great because you get to wear new clothes, even if they are your husbands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment