Monday, January 10, 2011

{My Man Mondays} The Man Scarf

Yes, most people are showing off their spring line already, but lets be honest here, it is still FREEZING. This is why, I am still sticking with winter fashions on this My Man Monday.

The man scarf is somewhat feared by men. But men, this is the time to embrace it. It is warm, cozy, and sexy. Not to mention, you don't have to change your style at all. Just throw on your tee and then the scarf over. Or, if you listened to last week and got a "Manigan" then you can throw THAT over a tee and then your scarf.

Oh the possibilities! Here are some guys who strut the scarf very well:








Yes, Jake is in a somewhat metro pose right here, but trust me, the ladies like the man scarf. We wear our heels for you, do our makeup everyday (mmmm, ok slight exaggeration for some, like me), and wear our "girlie" clothes. So do us a favor and just try it out, I think you will be pleased with the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment