Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kosher Casual

I am going to share a comfy skirt that I kinda sorta love with you guys. It is made out of cotton, and feels like a sweatshirt for your legs. It is marvelous! So on those days where you have to wear a skirt, but you want to wear a sweatshirt, BAM, you get to when you wear this skirt :)

So here it is:

(shirt: Ross, skirt: Kosher Casual, belt: thrifted, socks: Dollar Tree, shoes: Ross)

Comfy pencil skirt, right? Kosher Casual has a bunch of modest skirts, including more pencil skirts that are super cute. And the best part? This skirt is only 10 bucks right now. You can wear it under and over a shirt, and both styles look really cute with this skirt. I just get really excited when I find a place that has modest skirts, so I thought I would share :)


2 comments:

  1. Love this! I almost picked up a skirt like that from Target yesterday and now I'm kicking myself because I didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I shop :) If I can't stop thinking about it, then I know I really wanted it :)

    ReplyDelete