Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lost and Found

Link has had a bad habit, while we have been on vacation, with taking things out of the trash in our hotel, and putting things in it. Which is why when I had been searching and searching for my shoe and couldn't find it I immediately went to the trash can. Sure enough, it was there. In the trash, covered in goop. Thank heavens for little boys :)

{shirt:Walmart, jacket: Thrifted, pants: Walmart, shoes: Ross, earrings: F21}









I got these earrings yesterday on Link and my adventure. We stopped by the mall and had to check out Forever 21. I have to say that this was an exciting trip, because I was unaware that they had earrings for $1.50! Kind of exciting. And pretty excited for these anchor earrings for the summer time. Now I just need to get a yacht to wear them on. I'll let you know when that happens...50 years from now. 



1 comment: